International Package Tracking
All international packages not shipped by FedEx will ultimately be delivered by your local postal service. In order to track your order throughout its journey, please follow the instructions below:
I Just Received my Shipping Notification Email
- Your package will begin reporting tracking information as it leaves our facility in Los Angeles, California
- Your initial tracking number will begin with "PF" which is a temporary
2 Business Days after Shipping Notification Received
- Once your order has begun moving throughout the postal service, its tracking number will be replaced with a new one beginning with "LX". (See above)
- You may use your new tracking number with the United States Postal Service (USPS.com) for more detailed updates.
- If your tracking number starts with "7" you have chosen to prepay duty and may track your package with Canada Post. There may not be any updates until your package arrives in Canada.
Our Tracking Link or USPS shows arrival in your country
- Once your package arrives in your home country, the same updated tracking number may be used with your local postal service:
- Australia: AusPost
- Canada: Canada Post
- Germany: DeutschePost (use the date the package arrives in Germany as the shipping date)
- Ireland: AnPost
- United Kingdom: Royal Mail (our tracking will show 'Delivered' when your package is handed over to Royal Mail. While a mail carrier may attempt to deliver your package, it may be held at your local post office if duty or VAT is owed)